- Minimum Advance
- 20 Years Percentage
- of Sales or Buyout
You may recognize Gigolo, dubbed “Giggy,” from his starring role on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. A star since puppy-dom, Giggy is well-loved across the country. Giggy is known for stylish outfits and accessories and is also a regular on Bravo’s Watch What Happens: Live. Giggy and his mom, Lisa Vanderpump, have a tremendous following, including a massive following on Twitter (@giggythepom) and have been snapped on the red carpet.
Giggy is challenging you to create pet-related products that help embrace his devotion to always looking sexy and chic.
For this search, consider ideas from these categories:
• Carriers and travel products that combine function and style
• Harnesses, leashes and matching accessories that promote unity and identity
• Toys for the playful and smart pup
• Grooming and beauty items that are both dog and earth-friendly
• Bed and home products that promote comfort and have a clean design
Giggy will be able to incorporate the brand through:
• Product integration on various television shows.
• Promoting products in his frequent television appearances across both network and cable.
• Additional exposure from magazine articles and live events (e.g. red carpet, celebrity galas, etc.)
To learn more about Giggy, check out his website, www.giggythepom.com.
Reward: Advance & Royalties
Licensed ideas will receive a $2,500 minimum advance on 20 years percentage of sales or buyout. We split the licensing royalties 50/50 with you on the products that we select. Royalties vary based upon the product but we always earn industry-leading rates.
We ask for well-communicated ideas. This includes filling out our easy-to-use submission form to the best of your ability. Upload images, sketches and any other media that support your idea. Tell us your story. We even encourage you to create a video demonstrating your innovation. Don’t worry. We aren’t expecting you to break out your inner Spielberg. Please keep videos to less than 2 minutes.
As always, your submission should be unique and protectable (patent protection is helpful, but not a requirement).
Edison Nation runs idea searches to match your inventions with the needs of the world’s largest brands.
Simply tell your invention’s story through our secure Innovation Search system. Our team reviews each idea and narrows the submissions down to the finalists, which are presented to the search sponsor.
Ready to get started? Join For Free