Join the Edison Nation Community
Have you ever thought, "wouldn't it be cool if..."?
Even if you don't have an idea right now you can join for free and find out from our members why we’re the most trusted source for bringing product ideas to market.
Do you want to see your product idea on store shelves? The next big thing might be you!Join For Free
Details: Whether you’re toting cupcakes to your daughter’s classroom or storing holiday decorations, the pieces we use to stay organized should calm chaos simply and easily. Snapware helps you organize your home efficiently, from closet to kitchen and everywhere in between. With the “snap” of a lid, Snapware brings order and organization to the home.
Snapware is always developing new innovations that will help simplify, de-clutter and organize your life so you can spend time on what matters most. From dry and wet foods, crafts, seasonal storage, pet, garage, closets and more, Snapware has an organizing solution.
Snapware is now turning to our Edison Nation community to find new innovations for the following food storage and organization categories:
• On-the-go food storage. Focus on lunches, potlucks, parties and other occasions where it is necessary to transport food.
• Dry food storage. Specifically for storing food in your pantry or countertop. Think of ways to keep access easy while maintaining an efficient use of space.
Things to keep in mind:
• All food storage solutions should be airtight and leak-proof, and must include an audible “snap” closure.
• Think of storage solutions that have color and style in their design
• Focus on innovations that can be made with: glass, BPA-free plastic, ceramic or stainless steel
For more information on Snapware, please visit www.snapware.com
We ask for well-communicated ideas. This includes filling out our easy-to-use submission form to the best of your ability. Upload images, sketches and any other media that support your idea. Tell us your story. We even encourage you to create a video demonstrating your innovation. Don’t worry. We aren’t expecting you to break out your inner Spielberg. Please keep videos to less than 2 minutes.
As always, your submission should be unique and protectable (patent protection is highly-preferred, but not a conclusive requirement).
Each idea costs just $25 ($20 for Edison Insiders) to submit and, as long as you maintain Edison Insider membership, your idea may be submitted to as many searches as you would like at no additional cost. Click here for more details on Live Product Searches.