Welcome to the Edison Nation Forums.
Before posting, please read the following rules:
- Be kind.
- Be respectful of others.
- No profanity.
- No spamming. Do not use the forums to promote your invention services. It is not acceptable to promote a link to your product on commercial Web sites.
- Do not post requests for technical support. Visit http://support.edisonnation.com for support requests.
- Do not publish any telephone numbers, email addresses or physical addresses without permission of their owner.
- Do not threaten or harass others.
- Do not post content that is of sexual or violent nature or promotes racism.
- Do not post images or other content that you do not own the rights to.
- If one of your posts is removed, don’t complain about it. We’ll remove that, too.
Enforcement: Our team of community moderators.
We have recruited a team of community moderators to enforce the forum rules. They will rotate every month or so and their moderator status will not be publicized. The rotation and non-publication of their status is designed to keep any moderator from controlling the direction of the forums beyond enforcement of the rules. Every time a moderator removes a post, we are notified and they will be held accountable for their actions if the post is not in clear violation of the rules.
Thank you for your support of this new system. It will ensure that as Edison Nation continues to grow, we are all able to enjoy it in a safe and supportive environment. The rules are subject to change at any time so please check them regularly. If you would like to add yourself to the queue of community moderators, send me a quick message. I won’t reply but I’ll add you to the list and will let you know when we need you.
Thanks in advance for your support,