This goes to everyone that has a product idea. Add to the list.
1. Just because you love it and can see it in every home in the U.S. does not make it a reality.
2. Just because your friends and family loves it does not mean it is a million dollar idea.
3, Just because you have a patent does not mean its marketable.
4. Just because you can make it cheaply does not mean a company HAS to sell it.
5. Just because you sent it special delevery to a company does not mean they will open it right away or that they will love it.
6. Just because YOU KNOW it would fit well with the companies line of prodcts does not mean they will.
7. Just because you spent a lot of money having a prototype made, paid a lot for a patent, paid more to shoot a video, paid a marketing company for a marketing analysis and are in debt over your head does not mean a company has to take that into account when they review your idea.
8. Just because you have been busting your butt for the past 3 years on this product does not make it marketable.
9. Just because YOU want it to happen you can’t force consumers to like your product and buy it.
10. Just because you got rejected does not mean THEY are stupid.
11. Just because there are 265 million people in the U.S. does not mean you put in your sell sheet that all 265 million people will throw away their current (perfectly working) product to buy your product.
12. Just because you don’t understand WHY, people will buy things you think are stupid and useless over yours.