Let’s Get to Know Tweezerman
Tweezerman is known worldwide for being the beauty tool experts, providing customers with cutting edge and professional quality beauty tools. Tweezerman is committed to excellence in innovation, service and quality and always aims to WOW their consumers with products they will love.
Tweezerman is looking for a completely new and creative, innovative and top quality pedicure tool.
The device must do one or all of the following:
- Remove calluses
- Soften rough skin
- Exfoliate the feet
- Safely remove dead skin
What Problems You Can Help Solve (and other points to keep in mind!)
- Tweezerman is looking for something unique, innovative and cutting edge
- They want something that will grab their customers’ attention on a wall filled with competitive products
- Your innovation should be a long-lasting, quality pedicure product
- Think outside of the box: creativity is key when developing something totally new and innovative
- Try to be different from current at-home pedicure instruments, and offer unique product differentiations
The Target Consumer to Keep in Mind
Women ages 18 to 50 who shop at Target, CVS and Walgreens
The Competitive Edge Tweezerman is Hoping to Gain
They want to offer their customers something that is not currently in the market in the pedicure category. They want something unique – either a type of material stone that is not currently out there or an innovative shape.
We ask for well-communicated ideas. This includes filling out our easy-to-use submission form to the best of your ability. Upload images, sketches and any other media that support your idea. Tell us your story. We even encourage you to create a video demonstrating your innovation. Don’t worry. We aren’t expecting a big-budget production. Please keep videos to less than 2 minutes.
As always, your submission should be unique and protectable (we love to see patented ideas but that certainly isn’t required).
Each idea costs just $25 ($20 for Edison Insiders) to submit.