WestPoint Home, a leading textiles manufacturer and marketer of bed and bath home fashions, is back with a new challenge!
For this search, WestPoint Home is looking for your storage and/or organization innovations found within the home. From the kitchen to the bedroom, the bathroom to the linen closet, the attic and beyond – how can you make home organization and storage better?
Keep in mind that great organization and storage products oftentimes:
• bring sanity and order to our lives;
• simplify lives by saving energy, space and time;
• offer greater peace of mind;
• can serve more than one purpose (multi-functional).
Don’t limit yourself, but remember that WestPoint Home is a textile manufacturer and your innovations should utilize textile components. Their products sell into mass market channels ranging from Walmart to Bloomingdales, so WestPoint Home is open to reviewing submissions of various price points.
For your submission consider the needs and interests of WestPoint Home’s end users in their range of life stages, including but not limited to:
• elementary, middle and high-school-aged children learning to organize and pick up after themselves;
• the college-bound student wondering how they’ll make do in their new cracker box-sized “home away from home”;
• young married couples moving into their first home together;
• families in transition or moving;
• empty nesters rearranging and downsizing the lives they’d grown accustomed to for years.
WestPoint Home has already partnered with several Edison Nation members to bring their ideas to market, and now searches for continued success.
We encourage you to submit a visual representation of your textile-based organization and/or storage innovation for the home. While not required, we highly encourage you to submit video of yourself demonstrating a prototype and explaining the features and benefits of your submission. Please be as detailed as possible in telling us about your innovation. As always, your submission must be unique and protectable.
Each idea costs just $25 ($20 for Edison Insiders) to submit and, as long as you maintain Edison Insider membership, your idea may be submitted to as many searches as you would like at no additional cost. Click here for more details on Live Product Searches.
Current WestPoint Home brands include Martex, Baby Martex, Grand Patrician, Utica, Chatham, Vellux, Lady Pepperell and several more. Licensed brands include Ralph Lauren, Izod, Carribean Joe, Hanes, Harley Davidson, Little Missmatched and Rachael Ray.
For more information on WestPoint Home, please visit http://www.martex.com.